When I was a teenager, my mother read Adele Davis’ book Let’s Eat Right to Keep Fit. That book changed our lives. Mom immediately set about following Adele’s advice: liver and eggs for breakfast, 36 vitamins every morning and a disgusting smoothie made with Brewer’s Yeast and no sweetener.
Forcing kids to drink that ought to be illegal.
Little did we know that, 40 years later, liver and eggs would be super foods again. Or that I’d love those foods today!
Hi, I’m Sally Oh, a native Kentuckian married since ’91 to Hal from Taxachusetts, mother to two grown 100% homeschooled sons — one of whom is my partner Ryan.
I’m a Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner, wellness and weight management specialist, and health freedom activist. In my spare time, I blog 🙂
Having worked hard to regain my health after a near-death hospitalization in 2010, I have become keenly aware of the difference between “feeling pretty good” and vibrant health.
Between feeling better and being better.
Between treating a symptom, and repairing a system.
Today, I’m all about the latter! Here’s how I work and what you can expect.
If you are struggling with health issues, you can repair that system. I can help. In fact, after our first conversation, you’ll hang up the phone with tools you can use right away to start improving your health.
Your health is in your hands. I’m here to suggest and guide!
- Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner (site), since 2016
- Weston A Price Foundation chapter leader since 2010 | 2016 Volunteer of the Year
- Founded Real Food KY 2014, join our Facebook group!
- President, Ky Ag Women for Wellness 2015-2017
- Professional Speaker/Trainer on a variety of health topics, since 2011
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor, since 1993 (date of reprieve 5/5/88)
- Personal Health and Fitness Coach, since 1982
- Universal Life Church minister, ordained July 13, 1975
- Homeopathy Study Group (site)
- Gerson Therapy Basics Course (site)
- Andrea Nakayama’s Digestion Intensive (site)
- Summits: Adrenal, Brain with Dr. Kharazzian, Cannabis, Cancer 2012 & 2015, Digestion, Essential Oils with Dr. Z, Gluten, Fat, Keto, Metabolism, Thyroid, AutoImmune coming up…
- Owner/Instructor, Heavenly Bodies Aerobics, CoffeeMill Dance Studio, Key West, FL, 1982-2002
- Certified Physical Fitness Specialist by the Cooper Institute (equivalent to the current Cooper Institute Certified Personal Trainer), 1985
- Fitness Program Director, Bluegrass Spa, a residential holistic health spa in Stamping Ground, KY, 1984-1989
- Graduate of both The Mastery and The Leadership Program with Dan Fauci and Sally Fisher @ The Actor’s Institute, NYC, 1986
- EST, now The Landmark Forum, September B, 1978
- B.S. Sociology & Communications, Lindenwood University, 1977
Stop feeling “normal” and start living your BEST LIFE!
Let’s chat — click here to set that up. I look forward to it!
If you appreciate the meticulously-researched thoroughly documented free information in my posts, please subscribe below, then forward my posts to your friends and family! Part of my job is to stay on top of what’s new in the healing world so I spend hours reading and researching along with my coaching and training others how to do what I do. If you can support my work, simply buy something from me =/:-) Click here to use my Amazon shopping link. If you use supplements, mine are the best available: all high quality, well-researched, CLEAN as possible. Choose meal replacement protein shakes, probiotics, greens powders, colostrum, safe detox agents & protocols, daily supplements, energy drinks, clean makeup, safe skincare & more. Tell me what you use — my phone and email are at the top of every page — and let’s see what works for you. Thank you!