I’ve been hearing about this for months now. Mostly my good friend Sheri does it a LOT and I finally jumped in.
Because I got the virus and that sucked. Much milder than most of my friends but the big clue is loss of taste. Then regular flu symptoms: tired, a little achy. I did not get fever or headache or vomiting… I escaped the really bad symptoms!
This is my first time nebulizing H2O2, watch here on BitChute! (I did originally on TikTok but they took it down.)
PS. Yes, I should have on makeup, lol!!! Oy vey. I wear this clean makeup (and I’ll have it on tomorrow!!!)
Here are the main links I’m reading:
- Mercola pdf
- Mercola video on how 2 do
- Mercola interviewing Dr. Thomas Levy
- Dr. Levy’s free book and his website
- Article on altcancer.com
- This is the black salve that I use (since I mention it in the video) I purchased this a few years ago and just used some on my husband’s face last month. Still good!
- Bill Munro’s inhalation method (using the stuff in the brown bottle, NOT food grade but only because they didn’t have food grade back when he was doing it)
- 12% food grade h2o2 — food grade so no fillers. I got mine on Amazon here but you might be able to find locally.
- CLEAN water: distilled or RO, just not tap. Berkey filtered is better than tap. You want very clean water because you are inhaling this into your lungs for therapeutic purposes.
- Salt — my friend Sheri uses table salt. I used Real Salt which has a brown mineral that did not dissolve. I just left that in the bottom of the pan. I’m getting Himalayan salt to try next. I get Real Salt here on Amazon but you can often find at your local grocery store! Himalayan salt too.
- Nebulizer — I have this one. I got the “kit without battery”, $77 delivered. Comes with an AC adapter and a car plugin. (See image below) Until you get a nebulizer, you can use a diffuser. (See video below) You can also use a cool mist humidifier.
- Measuring devices: 1/4 tsp, 1 tsp, 1 Tbsp, 1 quarter cup
- Make the saline water: dissolve 1 tsp salt into 2 cups (1 pint) water. Heat water to dissolve salt, then cool the water in the fridge.
- Make the solution* to be nebulized: mix 1/4 tsp h2o2 into 5 ounces saline water. Measuring 5 ounces is a pain. I did 1/4 cup (4 ounces) + 2 Tbsp (1 ounce).
- Pour 5 cc of that into the nebulizer cup, put on mask, power on and breathe deep!
TIP: alternate breathing thru your mouth and your nose.
*This solution is good for 3 days. You can nebulize several times a day, just make new solution on day 4!
It took 30 minutes to nebulize, easy to do while reading or watching videos. I can do this 4 times a day easy until I’m over the crud!!!
And, after reading/listening to the above info, I can do this at least 2x a week thereafter. Amazing intervention!!!